Saturday, October 11, 2008

Well my blog has got to be the most boring one to follow ever!!

I have been real busy, trying to get my Heritage Makers business off to a good start. I attended the Heritage Makers Reunion (convention)Sept 24, and I learned a lot. More than that I was really inspired. This company has a great mission (Strengthening families by creating lasting legacys of family heritage) And the more I listened in the seminars and in the presentations the more I knew that this wasn't just a Mission statement meant to make us all feel good. They really mean it. I really feel lucky to have stumbled upon this.

So I came home ready to spread the word and to share this Heritage Makers business with all who want to hear about it. I have been working hard getting workshops scheduled, helping others to create thier storybooks and gretting cards, and calendars.

I am working a little each day (this project needs undivided attention) on my Grandmothers Story. I am really excited about this one.
I would love to help all of you. If any of you would like to hear more about what I am doing, give me a jingle, or email me, deb@storybookourheritage.com

So here I am in the Anehiem Marriot at reunion, with new and old freinds, Shirley, Bebe, Amy, Janet, and Clara. This night was the royal ball/awards ceremony. It was really fun to dress up like a princess. This is Jackie, Clara, Amy and me. I love making new friends, and beleive me all of these women were fast friends.

1 comment:

Todd and Amy Dickerson Family said...

Deb,You have made doing this business even more meaningful. The time we spent together bonding a bit and laughing a lot made it so much fun. Thanks for coming with me and growing together in our mission! :)