Monday, September 8, 2008

The Dogs

The dogs LOVE to go camping. They know when we are getting ready to go. They can sense the changes in the air. When we start getting the coolers loaded and clothes get laid out on the bed. They wont leave our feet. They are like shadows following us around. When time gets even closer and I load my purse in the truck, they load themselves into the backseat and will wait there for hours until it is time to go. They don't want to chance getting left home. Chester is a pretty agile dog and can jump a good height, Callie on the other hand is a Basset Hound and has a little more difficulty with graceful maneuvers. She sometimes gets high centered on the step of the truck. What a pair of spoiled dogs.
Chester

Callie

2 comments:

The Kersten Family said...

Hi Debbie!
Thanks for letting me take a peek at your blog! :) I can't believe that your boys are that old. I don't even know that last time I saw them...how sad! It's great to be able to keep in touch easier these days. Take care.
-Cia

Debbie Payne said...

Yeah! talk about sad! I think the last time I saw your kids there wasn't kids, there was only kid.It is really nice being able to be a part of your life somehow! Keep posting!