Sunday, October 26, 2008

Carving Pumpkins


Last Tuesday night I was pleasantly surprised when Dalton suggested that we carve pumpkins, I really thought those days were over. My kids were just too old and cool for that kind of thing. It really helps for Dalton to have MaCee around, she brings out the softer side in him. (Thanks MaCee!)
It took a little convincing for Cody to join us but he started to get a gleam in his eye when started brainstorming about his design. We all had a lot of fun and came up with some pretty cool pumpkins if I don't say so myself.
I was just in heaven having a night with my kids, just like the old days when they were little and loved to do things with mom. Maybe one day Cody will have a girlfriend that makes him think about dear old mom too. Maybe my mommy days aren't completly over.




















No comments: