Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My New Hobby/Business



What are you doing with your digital photos?

For the past year, I have been putting mine into Storybooks, with the help of Heritage Makers.
I made a book of my son Dalton's school years and presented it to him as a graduation present this May. I can't begin to tell you how much I love this book, I pick it up, and I can't put it down. I love creating books and cards, and the artwork that is available for me is incredible. It is so exciting to actually hold a hardbound published book in my hands, that I created! And even more fun to hear someone else's' excitement when they receive a card that I made for them.

Sooo... I took the plunge! I became a Heritage Makers Consultant. I can now help others, (maybe you?) create priceless projects like I have made for myself. Or I can now help others to create and grow a business of their own, like I am starting out doing right now.
I am still new at the consultant sponsoring, but what I can't help with, my upline consultant, Amy can. And she is the bomb! She knows the company inside and out and has already helped me so much!

I could go on and on, but what you should do is
check it out for yourself.

Log on to my new website: www.storybookourheritage.com

Take a look around and see what you think.

Then email me with any questions you have.

My Email: deb@storybookourheritage.com









No comments: