Wednesday, July 30, 2008

July 23-25 2008. We had a great time at Flaming Gorge this year. We had a big group, 16 people in all. Just our family, Scott Debbie, Dalton and Cody, and MaCee, Dalton's girlfriend, joined us for a 'Boatload' of fun. Every afternoon threatened rain but the most we got were a few sprinkles. The wind on the other hand was very strong, contributing to a few new graphics on the side of the boat when we came into the docks on Friday night. Ouch!!

The other Families, The Bushman's, Don and Deb, The Simpson's Tyler, Jamie, Allissa and Zack, The Cole's, Jim, Jackie, Weston and his friend Ty, The Dickerson's, Todd, Amy, Jordyn, Kayden, and their dog Ebony, and Last but by all means not least, Harry and Erica.

We had so much fun hanging out with you all, I hope you know what good friends you are and how we look forward to everything we get to do with you.

Pictures?? You Say?? Well they were great! We took some wonderful pictures, we had a great shot of all four boats hooked together in a great spot with deep canyon walls, I got some great shots of big huge beautiful geese. Not to mention the awesome photo shoot that Harry performed.

All have gone the way of lost memory cards,Wherever that is... so in order for Cody's life to be saved, (he is the one at fault for losing the Memory Card) can all of you who went, donate their pictures so we can have some visual memories of Flaming Gorge 2008???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Debbie,
You seem to be doing Great!! I love that you made your own book. That is so cool! I would love to see it someday.
It is fun to see other blogs. My kids are Blog Crazyyyy. They love to spend time creating new and diffrent back grounds and add tons of pictures. Kamie (my oldest and her husband) Dustyn have an adoption blog. She lost baby while she was 5 months along. Thats been 4 years ago and they still don't have a baby. Two years ago they deciced they would adopt, That has been so hard on them. They have had several birth mothers they have helped through their whole ordeal and then they back out. We are still praying for their time to have little ones in ther home.
We were also at Flaming G that same week. We had a fun time. I didn't go out in the boat. I left it for our fisherman. Thats why they went in the first place. We stayed at the Lacern Camp Ground. I don't even know how they spell it. I went all over the camp ground in my Jazzy wheel chair. I could have gone right by your camp, if that is where you stayed??? It is good to see your blog. I will get you Kamie's, and JaKell's blogs also. Mine I haven't written or added to much. I am not that smart.
Love ya, tell you family Hi:)
Beverly